20 Tolmer Crescent, Forest Lake Queensland 4078
A STYLE OF CHARM, MAGNIFICENCE AND SERENITY
Built around warmth, character and elegance, yet maintaining a reminiscence of a French country cottage, the home is impressive by its abundance of internal space.
The moment you step through the front door, the flow of the property, from the high ceilings, the up to the minute stone top bench kitchen, the whole home opens up and flows perfectly out to the entertaining area.
With no back neighbour, giving you that hemmed in feeling , it allows you to enjoy the peace, the quietness and wildlife its location offers.
Conveniently located in the heart of Forest Lake, in the Cascade precinct, yet within walking distances to Grand Avenue State School, Forest Lake Shopping Village, the Lake, public transport, parks and other local amenities, you will undoubtably fall in love with this stunning cottage.
Surrounded by quality homes, you will struggle to find a property such as this.
This magnificent home boasts:
* Master bedroom with built ins/walk through robes; with your very own private access to the outdoor entertaining area.
* Two way access to the main bathroom, allowing ensuite access for the master bedroom;
* Separate toilet;
* 2.7m High ceilings
* Crimsafe screens on all windows and doors
* Front of the house features wooden sash windows
* Fans, aircon
* 2 way bathroom
* Great entertaining space and Beautiful back garden
* Single lockup garage
* 276m2 block of land
For your personal inspection call Danny 0412 654 015
Forest Lake Queensland 4078 AU
- 3 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bath
- 1 Toilet(s)
- 1 Ensuite(s)
- 1 Garage
- Fully Fenced
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Secure Parking
- Split System Heating